At Smove.City we keep things simple and efficient. All our services are included in the monthly subscription price, from the maintenance, software to the hardware, everything is included. Our goal is to resolve the mobility issues of cities and communities. That is why at Smove we closely work together with cities and communities to understand the size of the fleet that will have a significant impact on their mobility issue. We constantly provide data to the city so that they can use it for urban planning, with our machine learning we can predict the user behaviour. With virtual and physical infrastructure we give the full control of the bike-share system to the city.
Our offer includes a mobile application dedicated to your city with your city "parking zones" and "no-go zones"
Fleet Management Platform
Our powerful fleet management platform gives full control to the city.
We provide insight and real time data that can be used for urban planning. Machine learning allows us to predict user behaviour.
Maintenance & Customer support
We take care of the daily operations of the bike share.
One monthly price, Everything included.
Can I rent more than one bike at a time?
What if there are no available spots at a Smove.City bike rack to park my bike?
Are helmets required to ride with Smove.City?
Where can I leave my bike when I’m done riding?
How do I ride safely ?
- Check your bike – test the brakes, check the wheels, and adjust the seat to your height. Find anything wrong? Let us know here, and we’ll fix it.
- Plan your route – see if there are dedicated lanes or bike paths available to get where you’re going before you start.
- Find somebody to ride with – Safety in numbers, and with lots of Smove.City Bikes around, have a friend come along on your journey.
- Follow the rules of the road – Bike in the direction of traffic, and obey traffic lights. Giving signals to others on the road when making a turn can go a long way to keep you safe.
- Have fun! – While city cycling should be approached with the same amount of precaution that any form of transportation should, it shouldn’t be a stressful experience. Cycling is safe, healthy and importantly, fun!
Am I financially responsible for the bike while I have it checked out ?
Can I let someone else use my Smove.City account ?
We aim for a long term partnership
Phase 1: Understanding the needs and fleet size
Before we start to work together, Smove.City conducts research to understand the ideal fleet size and which type of vehicle is most appropriate to have an impact on your city. We will then give you a proposal based on our research.
Phase 2: Onboarding
Smove.City provides workshops and onboarding support face-to-face.
Phase 3: Partnership
We see this as a long term relationship and we will stay at your disposal, we provide top notch customer support and are constantly innovating our software and hardware to continuously provide you the best service.